Tuesday, November 3, 2020

PLANNING: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

I created an audience questionnaire to produce further research into my target audience, my questionnaire is personalised and adapted around the type of film my peers and I plan to produce: horror/thriller. My questionnaire helps me draw together both qualitative and quantitative date which I can later put together into diagrams or words to help me plan further on how I should produce my trailer, in order to fit the needs and wants of my target audience. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work: you have used GoogleForms to devise an audience questionnaire in order to hone your understanding of your target audience. You ask appropriate closed and open questions to yield quantitative and qualitative data. I look forward to the results being published here on this post.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

WELCOME MODERATOR SOCIAL MEDIA